Mtunzini Sanitation ProjectAugust 12, 2021
Making a Difference, Changing Lives.
True Health produces a large range of natural medicines or nutraceuticals.
KZN Women in Agro-processing
MBB has been appointed by Agribusiness Development Agency (ADA) to provide design and construction supervision services for the KZN Women in Agroprocessing Project. This project seeks to commercialise existing enterprises with a key focus to make them export-ready.
The ADA was founded in 2009 to increase the capacity of entrepreneurs within the agricultural sector including emerging commercial farmers and agro-processing ventures.
The Women in Agro-processing Project comprises 5 Women-Owned businesses that produce food products, food supplements (nutraceuticals) and/or cosmetic products as follows:-
- Incasa Foods has a range of sauces, dry sauce mixes, and pastes.
- Tru Health. True Health produces a large range of natural medicines or nutraceuticals.
- Weza Green (Trading as Q-Avenue). produce a range of skincare products and herbal tonics.
- Just Shea produces organic skincare products.
- Natural Quencher produces a range of fresh raw juices.
Together with the implementation of the relevant designs, MBB is also assisting with the implementation of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Food Safety Management Systems (FSMS) as applicable for each of the above enterprises. This aspect of the project is being implemented through Q-Systems who provide Internal Auditing, Training & Consulting services across food safety and quality standards.
MBB (PMB) is extremely honoured to be involved in this project and will report back on the implementation in due course.